$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
This role handles essential tasks, such as financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates with strong analytical skills and a preference for challenging and fast-paced work environments will be successful in this position. Employees of the company are well compensated, receive benefits, and have the possibility of growth.
How you will make an impact
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Intacct experience
- Current CPA License experience preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Strong communication and social skills
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles