To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6890 Shingle Creek Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Commissary
Holiday Stationstores • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 15 days ago
JOB SUMMARY: This individual is responsible for providing general administrative support to the Director of Operations and other HSF Management Staff as directed.
- Compose, type and proof confidential and non-confidential correspondence, documents and e-mails
- Organize and file documents
- Generate reports and spreadsheets for Director of Operations
- Oversee product label operations
- Process smokeless tobacco returns on a weekly basis
- Process franchise store credits
- Generate, print and collate driver route sheets on a daily basis
- Distribute incoming postal mail
- Direct incoming telephone phone calls to appropriate party
- Enter data into office expense accounts
- Communicate with Stationstore employees in a courteous, professional manner
- Act as a back up to the Supply Chain Clerk
- Assist HSF Management team with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS EDUCATION AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Willingness to cooperate and interact with all levels of staff and management
- Must possess demonstrated knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite plus the ability to learn new software applications
- Assertive and self-directed; able to work in a changing environment with a minimum of direct supervision
- Have the ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner
- Associate Associate’s degree in business or other related field is required
- Three to five years of office related experience is required
Our Mission: We work to serve our communities, customers, partners and team members by building loyal, valued relationships and being a dependable part of their everyday lives, now and into the future.
solving, and analytical skills.