To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI 48084
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Associate/Payroll Support
AJILON • Troy, MI
Posted 13 days ago
Human Resources Associate/Payroll Support Job
SUMMARY: The primary duty of the Human Resources Associate/Payroll Support is to provide functional Human Resource Administrative support to the Human Resources team.
• Provides administrative support for various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance; i.e., life, medical, accident and disability, and retirement savings plans.
• Verifies the calculation of the monthly premiums statements for all group insurance policies and maintains data relative to premiums, claims and costs.
• Provides administrative support to the HR team at all facilities including but not limited to: Garnishments, child support requests, filing of documents, record retention management, incoming mail, etc.
• Administers the daily aspects of the payroll / time system (hourly and salaried) including coordinating the maintenance of the time clocks and all transmittals to the payroll group for weekly / bi-weekly processing utilizing Paycor
• Administers the daily aspects of all employee changes by processing and preparing all paperwork in a timely manner. These changes include but are not limited to: new hires, terminations, status changes, wage changes, etc.
• Plans all new hire orientations including schedule creation and assembling orientation materials for new hires and instructors
• Assists in coordinating and planning company planned events for employees.
• Manage all required HR postings and bulletin boards to ensure compliance.
• Complies with all aspects of confidentiality
¿ Strong Payroll background, prior experience with HRIS or payroll system
¿ Strong interest in producing high quality work product with a focus on continual improvement
¿ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel and PowerPoint (there will be proficiency testing)
¿ Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish trust and respond with participants and service providers in a thoughtful, sensitive, confidential, and timely manner required
¿ Ability to generate reports and utilize metrics to examine and improve processes and systems
¿ Demonstrated ability to successfully perform in an atmosphere of multiple projects, competing priorities, and deadlines
¿ Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced office work environment
¿ Exhibits highly developed interpersonal skills
¿ Associates degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business Administration, or Related Degree or relevant experience required.