Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
Robert Half Finance is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist to become an essential part of a company's rapidly growing team. Your responsibilities as the Accounts Payable Specialist will include matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks. Within this dynamic department, you will have an opportunity for career growth and advancement. The Accounts Payable Specialist role is a full-time position based in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Fulfill full-cycle A/P
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
Interested candidates please submit resume and salary requirements to Email blocked - click to apply
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Accruals experience preferred
- Solid understanding of account reconciliation
- Strong familiarity with reconciliations
- Experience with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS a must!!!
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Proven knowledge of SAP
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.