To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Director Global Engagement - Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 12 days ago
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Profile is to support projects and initiatives at Organizational level such as driving commercial pricing model implementation, cost optimization opportunities, program management of key Business (Polaris Global Strategy).
Provide guidance to delivery teams, invent approach and push first principal thinking to define and implement new ideas, deliver the desirable outcome to our organization. Drive high visibility and key programs that require extensive Project experience and commercial understanding. Responsible for end-to-end planning, management of strategic enterprise level initiatives and drive them to success.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for strategic enterprise level initiatives for multiple portfolios, manage large programs involving multiple geographies, delivery sites and functions within OGS and UHC
- Work closely with Clients (Delivery and Vendor Partner Management Team), Solutioning Team, Finance, Service Delivery, Robotics Team and Transitions across OGS and UHC to drive programs
- Develop detailed project plans, staffing models, RACI, Governance Team and risk assessment grids
- Drive fact based decisions as required after thorough analysis of the situation
- Create comprehensive communication plans & escalation matrix
- Establish a framework to ensure all escalations are addressed timely
- Create a cadence for daily / weekly / monthly update meetings with all key stake holders
- Create a mechanism to call out Red Flags that may impact the project / program delivery
- Monitor program / project ensuring risks / issues are addressed timely and respective stakeholders are looped in to mitigate
- Follow up regularly with stakeholders to take feedback and check on progress
- Ensure services are delivered within time and budget constraints and meet the expected level of quality
- Review the outcomes of the Programs to determine any corrective actions that could be taken to improve future delivery in terms of Cost, Quality, Timelines and Customer satisfaction
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities by sharing best practices, automation, operational efficiencies
- Be involved in strategic enterprise level initiatives
- College graduate from a recognized University
- 10+ years of work experience in a BPO environment, preferably in Operations
- 3+ years of exposure in project management - tracking, planning projects, making data-driven analytical decisions and delivering to Client expectations
- Program Managing experience in Organization wide initiatives like cost reduction, operational efficiencies, commercial models
- Working knowledge of UHC and Internal OGS teams such as Solutioning, Relationship Management, Operations, Recruitment, OpX, Robotics, Workforce Management, Finance teams with details required in creating business proposals, Cost Benefit Analysis, Pricing Analysis
- Have worked on Projects / Programs with multiple portfolios, manage large programs involving multiple geographies, delivery sites and functions within OGS and UHC
- Skilled at aligning an enterprise-wide view to tangible, strategic objectives and goals
- Should have ability to manage large teams across multiple functions through influence
- Proficient in taking an inventive approach and push first principal thinking to define and test new ideas
- Experience and Knowledge of UHC businesses and healthcare functions: E&I, M&R, C&S, A&I, Provider Services, (Claims, Appeals, Re-work, Case Installation, Enrollment, Billing and / or Reconciliation)
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to drive, execute and deliver
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with proven ability to develop/maintain positive client relationships and monitor client satisfaction
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Flexible about work content, timings and location
- Demonstrable experience and capability to manage multiple projects in parallel and independently
- Experience in managing Programs with multiple projects embedded multi geographical within one large program
- AHM/PMP Certification
- Trained on “Project Management” principles
- MBA preferred
- A strong preference for healthcare and/or insurance industry experience
- Worked on request for proposals will be an added advantage
- Industry knowledge about various business models like offshoring, Nearshoring, Rebadging, Repatriation etc. would be of value add
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: BPO, project management, Sales Support, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Remote, Work from home