About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves
The Move Coordinator is responsible for the outcome of the move processes, customer satisfaction, move communication, as well as transparency and reconciliation of costs associated with all move-related activities. Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to; coordination and execution of small and large office moves and changes.
- Manage all new hire on-boarding information - reach out to admins/managers
- Meet with admins and team managers to discuss/guide them through logistics, blocking, and the details of their moves.
- Update move matrix, fill in customer information, technical requirements.
- Assess cubicle condition, order missing parts, ergo changes.
- Receive, compile and scrub move lists for potential issues
- Review furniture layout, determine location for files and storage.
- Deliver boxes, move labels, post pin ups, & deliver move instructions.
- Determine mobile locations and prep furniture for drop in stations.
- Act as liaison between teams and the move vendors, communicate any desk adds and last-minute seating updates.
Schedule movers and alert security, provide all names for badging.
Schedule disconnects and reconnects of computer, servers, printer, and phones.
Operate check-outs, check-ins, manage all locations, making sure all clients are where they are supposed to be.
On site for all vendors and customers during move.
Review completed move and make adjustments with vendor.
Coordinate vendors for installation of power/data as required.
Submit service tickets to have space cleaned, keys and chairs at desk.
Post Move Follow Up
- Provide welcome communications with information on new location and site services.
- Troubleshoot all lost or misplaced items.
- Schedule vendor for scrap pick up, recycle or reuse excess furniture, and remove chairs
- Coordinate pick up of crates and/or boxes.
- Following projects and incremental moves, update seat assignment for accurate reporting
- Other projects, special assignments, and administrative duties as assigned
Sound like you? To apply you need to possess:
College preferred but not required with at least 3 years experience in a corporate environment.
Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills.
Excellent written and verbal skills
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply quoting reference [JOB NUMBER] at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply