Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell's comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
A position has opened up in Honeywell Smart Energy for an ambitious Supply Chain Planning Professional. You will report to the Director of Supply Chain Planning at Honeywell Smart Energy with the opportunity to develop and demonstrate your planning skills and play an instrumental role in the success of the company.
RELOCATION PACKAGE CONSIDERED
HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE (Must be able to work from Houston or other PMT Facility)
As a Sr. SIOP Manager, you will lead a team of planning professionals and drive the monthly SIOP process for the Americas. You will support your Director of Supply Chain Planning to execute the vision and goals for your function and manage the people and processes to achieve this.
You will oversee the monthly planning cycle for your network of sites, and ensure finished goods production plans, raw materials replenishment programs align to the Supply Plans and achieve maximum customer satisfaction and ensure working capital remains within the business goals. You will ensure the network Capacity Plans and Constrained Master Production Schedules optimize the labor and machine resources whilst achieving the business goals for cost control, productivity and working capital. You will ensure the network Materials Requirements Plans (MRP) will satisfy the network Constrained Master Production Schedules (MPS).
You will be closely involved in product lifecycle events and transitions to ensure the network supply strategy delivers on the product portfolio vitality goals. You will attend monthly SIOP meetings to approve the supply plans and to present these and the associated risks and mitigating plans to the Business leadership in the Reconciliation and Exec meetings.
You will also lead process improvement initiatives across the global Smart Energy Supply chain planning organization to drive global process consistency and maturity
The successful candidate must be capable of translating objectives into a deliverable strategy to achieve business goals and create a competitive advantage of the product portfolio. Focusing on building a world-class team, utilizing and deploying Lean Six Sigma techniques, driving continuous improvement activities and achievement of superior performance across all KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
You will create and drive a positive working environment and culture of continuous improvement throughout your organization to achieve the best possible outcome from your resources. Your will lead the development of your teams to increase their skills and capability in readiness for internal progression and succession.
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Operations management, supply chain management or equivalent
• 8 + years of experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, operations planning/scheduling, materials management or other Sales Inventory & Operations Planning related functional area
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Operations management, supply chain management or equivalent
• APICS, CPIM, CPSM, or CPF certification preferred
• Experience with SAP ERP systems
• Strong organizational skills and ability to efficiently multi-task, prioritize, and delegate.
• Significant experience directing and leading others
• Ability to identify business process issues and implement effective improvement and control plans
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) across multiple levels of the organization
• Statistical knowledge and problem-solving skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Business Administration
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Certified In Production And Inventory Management
- Certified Professional In Supply Management (Standards Organizations)