$18.05 to $20.90 hourly
If you are an Accounting Clerk wanting to work in the energy/natural resources industry, you won't want to miss this excellent opportunity from Accountemps. Serving in this role, you will be responsible for multiple forms of data entry, matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, and playing an integral role in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, challenging responsibilities, and a hands-on experience that will lead to career advancement. This is a long-term temporary position located in the Lincoln, Nebraska area.
How you will make an impact
- Assemble statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Help Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Patch up discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Work with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
- Circulate financial information to journals and ledgers
- Arrange documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Command of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Familiar with Spreadsheet and ERP system
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.