To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgewood, NJ 07450
- Vaco - New Jersey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Property Staff Accountant
Vaco Financial • Ridgewood, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of (i) accounting for assigned portfolio of properties and (ii) company reporting objectives
- Prepare, monitor, and adjust monthly journal entries, accruals, and recovery estimates
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual budget/actual variance reports to validate data and interpret results for senior management
- Prepare detailed quarterly and year end support work papers
- Interface with the company's internal and external auditors and personnel throughout the company to maintain the proper flow of information
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while still exhibiting good judgment and poise in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MRI accounting software a plus
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent opportunity with benefits, 401k match, and the opportunity to grow with the company.