To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 Rantoul Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Peabody Properties • Beverly, MA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Peabody Properties, seeks a dynamic experienced Leasing Agent (Part-Time, 24-30 hours/week) to join its management team at apartment community in Beverly. This position requires excellent customer service, emphasis on meeting leasing goals and achieving results. In addition, the leasing professional will be able to present these apartments and community in a compelling way, and to create excitement.
Other requirements involve development of a marketing plan; fostering relationships with the community; conducting tours of the property, processing rental applications; advertising and daily administration of property marketing goals.
- Building a network of residents through community outreach, attending networking events, conducting applicant and family tours of the community and managing the database of referral sources and social media channels
- Staying current with the competition’s offerings, and drive qualified prospects to the community – gathering, analyzing and interpreting the competitive market analysis and visiting the many competitors’ communities.
Requirements of the Position:
- Excellent communication, computer and customer service skills.
- Sales and personal interaction skills, strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
- Multi-language skills also helpful for many of our communities.
- Strong marketing experience with conventional and affordable housing preferred.
- Time management skills and ability to priority a must;
- Solid administrative, organizational, computer, marketing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work weekends (Saturdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years proven leasing and/or marketing experience. Also, extensive knowledge of Real Page OneSite, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers competitive pay.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn