The Adaptive Designer is responsible for translating design concept layouts into pre-press production-ready, digital mechanical art for multiple clients and brands. This position works closely with the design and account teams to build high-quality digital mechanical files, following existing brand standards and internal workflow protocol. The Adaptive Designer supports the design team with technical problem-solving in the development of design elements and layouts while ensuring deliverables are completed in an efficient manner, on time, and on budget.
SGK believes that superior marketing performance demands a superior marketing ecosystem. We transform marketing ecosystems through consulting and industrial-scale connectivity to improve marketing performance. We also create and deliver content across channels to drive unique brand experiences while amplifying marketing ecosystem efficiency.
We are currently seeking talented Adaptive Designers to join our Flex Force Team to service our clients’ needs across the United States. The ideal candidate will be eager and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished.
ABOUT OUR FLEX FORCE:
We operate 24/7 and are seeking to fill both day and night positions with flexible start times and days of the week. You'll get the opportunity to work on different projects for some of the world's biggest brands.
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of basic to intermediate level client design deliverables within budget, meeting client expectations, objectives, and creative brief specifications.
- Supports the design team with technical problem-solving in the development of design elements and layouts.
- Meets quality standards consistently for all assigned deliverables.
- Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business.
- Supports profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate, and timely completion of the assigned creative design activities.
- Attends client meetings as necessary.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience. Previous experience with packaging production art preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Basic understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, tools, and processes, across various touchpoints (e.g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc.)
- A high degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat & Internet applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
Attention To Detail
Quark X Press Design Software