If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Neuropsychologist Rapid City Hospital Full Time and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
RCH Neuro Psychology
Scheduled Weekly Hours
A licensed psychologist to conduct psychological/neuropsychological testing, psychotherapy, family therapy, group therapy, and cognitive rehab to inpatients/outpatients at the Regional Rehabilitation Institute and Rapid City Regional Hospital.
- Maintains appropriate records in accordance with state, federal laws and RCRH policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs evaluation/testing as a means to determine the most effective approach to care and to clarify Dx.
- Conducts Healthcare teaching and counseling of patients/families regarding health problems and management of illness.
- Demonstrates the ability to appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement changes to the plan of care. Anticipates and communicates changes in patient status to meet the needs of the patient.
- Documents all procedures and/or services to patients on charge (route) slips and processes route slips in accordance with established procedures to ensure accurate billing to patient accounts.
- Performs and documents comprehensive initial patient assessment, utilizing age-specific growth and development parameters.
- Performs and documents ongoing patient assessment and formulates plan of care in collaboration with other medical providers.
- Recognizes physical, developmental, and psychosocial distress of patient and family, and provides appropriate interventions.
- Provide cross-coverage for other providers and exhibit an ability to adjust to other providers’ preferred style.
- Reviews transcription and signs appropriate documents according to facility policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Doctorate degree (PhD/PsyD ) in Clinical Psychology or Neuropsychology specialization.
Certifications - Licensed or licensed eligible in the state of SD to practice clinical psychology.
Certification - Houston criteria/guidelines for education, accreditation, and credentialing in neuropsychology.
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.