At Perficient, you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will do this with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is known for it's great company culture! We have continuous learning, excellent work/life balance, flex PTO and growth opportunities.About Our Adobe National Business Unit
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We are a fast-growing Adobe group that was named a Power 10 Partner by Adobe in 2021. We are recognized thought leaders in the industry by Adobe and our partner peers.Why Work For The Perficient Adobe Practice
- Adobe Alliance: Power 10 Platinum Partner with insider access to engineering, help network, and early access sandboxes
- Career Growth: Formal Career Counseling program including regular 1:1s, mentoring/coaching, goal setting, paid training and certifications
- Adobe Platform Growth: Cross-training opportunities in AEM Content, Assets, Forms, Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Analytics, Target, Marketo, Workfront, and ancillary technologies (e.g., ReactJS)
- Celebrating Thought Leadership: Blogging; Center of Excellence; proof-of-concepts; new technology investments; accelerators
- Culture Club: Monthly virtual activities like Fitness Challenges, Charitable Giving Campaigns, Fantasy Football, Seasonal Contests (e.g., Halloween costume contest, Halloween trivia)
- Big opportunities: Work on key projects for some of the most recognized brands
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Lead AEM Developer
for our Adobe National Business Unit
. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S or Canada.
The position is mostly remote, however, light travel is expected when client travel restrictions lift in 2022 (less than 5%).
Heavy growth opportunity. Great work/life balance. Flexible PTO. Remote option always available. Great culture (check out our reviews on Glass Door).Job Overview
As a Lead Adobe AEM Developer,
you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.Responsibilities
- The Lead Adobe AEM Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Work with junior developers to mentor.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- 4+ years of experience implementing Adobe AEM 6.5 and AEM as a Cloud Service a+. Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications.
- 7+ years software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years with J2EE programming experience required
- Experience mentoring junior developers, code reviews etc.
- Familiar with DevOps and Cloud Manager best practices a+
- Experience integrating Adobe Cloud Services is a+ (Target, Analytics. AEP...)
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner , a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner , an Adobe Business Solution Partner , and a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner .
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Disclaimer:
The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Cloud Computing