YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Clinical Rad Facilitatr AdventHealth Medical Group-Radiology Central Florida
Location Address: Oftern float to Daytona, NSB, Palm Coast, Deland, or Waterman
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Any shift Monday through Sunday, 24 hour practice
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists Radiologist by monitoring and prioritizing all the PACS worklists for critical exams, STAT exams, established turn-around times for exams, incomplete or broken studies, corrects hanging protocols, one off reads.
- Evaluates images for completeness, diagnostic quality and correct hanging protocol
- Assists the Radiologist with providing timely results to ancillary departments and physician offices.
- Connects physician to physician phone calls and minimizes phone calls into the read rooms.
- Adheres to scheduled shifts and providing proper advanced notification of tardiness, absences and vacation requests.
- Maintains awareness of the Radiologists and Resident’s schedules, worklist rotations and meetings.
- Coordinates “on call” technologists and Radiology Nurses for IR procedures when requested by the Radiologist.
- Assists with data collection for process improvement initiatives while understanding the department performance trends and established standards.
- Contributes toward process improvement by submitting ideas at staff meetings and directly to RSF management.
What You Will Need:
- Associate degree required
- One (1) year experience
- Registered Technologist Radiography RT(R) or Nuclear Medicine (CNMT)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and/or Certified Nuclear Medicine Technology (CNMT)
- Current Florida State License in Radiology
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
The Clinical Radiology Facilitator, reporting to the Radiology Facilitator Supervisor, fulfills the responsibilities necessary to assist the radiologist to streamline workflow process. Coordinates and manages exams once they reach Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS), ensuring a timely reading and report delivery to ordering and referring physicians. Evaluates studies, recognizes discrepancies and resolves issues or brings to the attention of the Radiologist. These responsibilities involve participation in a variety of technical and administrative processes which deliver quality care to physicians, ancillary staff and patients.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified
Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Basic Life Support