Customer Service Representative / Cutler Bay - Miami, Florida, 33157
Kelly Services is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for one of our top clients in Cutler Bay - Miami, Florida.
The role of a Customer Service Representative provides front line, direct contact with customers when filing claims over the phone. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay rate: $12.25 per hour plus a Gift Card Incentive Plan
Hours: Flexible between the hours of 8:00am - 10:00pm + weekends - 2 day off a week = 40 hours
Long Term - Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Files claims by collecting pertinent information from customers
- Answers routine questions and resolves basic problems, refers more difficult items to higher level team members for guidance
- Follows standard screens/scripts to perform most tasks, the ability to navigate a computer based system, maintains and updates company records as needed
- Processes and determines coverage by reviewing forms and other applicable records
- Maintains professionalism and effectively interacts with all contacts, both internal and external
- Maintains department quality standards and performs job duties as directed by supervisor
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft based programs and computer products
- An acute attention to detail/accuracy and effective note taking/documenting skills
- Must be able to handle/process high call volumes, at times while adhering to scheduled breaks/lunches in accordance business needs.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. The position requires working at the company job site. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving