North Spring Behavioral Healthcare, a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), is an 87-bed, Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services DBHDS-licensed, and Joint Commission approved Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility, a 16-bed Acute Psychiatric Services unit and a Partial Hospital Program offer out-patient services.
North Spring is situated on 42 acres of scenic green lands in historic Leesburg, VA, approximately 25 miles northwest of Washington, D.C. We provide therapeutic programs for adolescents in a safe and secure environment that encourages growth and self-responsibility.
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation’s largest and most respected healthcare management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 80,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase healthcare properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion
We are seeking a Food Service Worker to work as needed by the demands of the facility. In this role the successful candidate assists in preparation and serving meals to patients and employees.
- Participate in daily food production as needed
- Proper storage of all items.
- Keeping all storage areas clean and free of clutter.
- Clean cafeteria between meals and events.
- Keep kitchen area clean and sanitized.
- Assist in special diet preparation as needed.
- Assist as necessary in any special function or event.
- Notify supervisor of any unsafe equipment or situations noticed.
Minimum job requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- 1-2 years prior food service experience preferred, but will train the right candidate.
- Must be able to perform a variety of duties without constant supervision. Must be reliable with a good working attitude. Aptitude should include verbal ability to express ideas and view effectively.
- Position is subject to a criminal background check, CPS investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
North Spring Behavioral Healthcare is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Operate Cash Register