Grow with us!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for reliable, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Full and part time shifts available for the LaPorte office territory including but not limited to: LaPorte, Michigan City, Walkerton, Plymouth, Bremen, Bass Lake, Hamlet, Chesterton, Grand Beach & Union Pier, MI.
Must have good attendance!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Errands to Dr. appointments and shopping
*No previous experience is necessary, training provided.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete and pass a criminal background check and driving record check
- Obtain TB test (at your expense)
- Must pass drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be able to check on-line/mobile schedule daily
- Must be available to work weekends and on call as needed for emergencies
We have a variety of shifts available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Reliable Caregivers Needed $9/hr. Room for growth!