Cor-tech is hiring Several Entry Level Production workers in Waterbury, VT to produce Vermont Made Products. Great career growth potential with this client.
As a Production Worker you will be a part of an integral team keeping the machines operating at peak efficiency. The Entry Level Production workers will inspect product and operate machines according to quality standards and operating procedures.
Overview of the Production Worker role
• Make sure the spec sheet, production ticket, and program match.
• Addressing error lights and performing repairs as quickly as possible.
• Re-thread machines quickly and accurately to minimize downtime, and notify a
technician of machine problems when appropriate.
• Check quality for defects and compare production to sample socks.
• Monitor the yarn supplies for each machine regularly, and ensure that runouts and
downtime are kept to a minimum.
Who make a good Production Worker
• Basic mathematic skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to distinguish between many colors and shades.
• Strong attention to detail
• Works well on a team
• Good attendance
What to know about this Production Worker role
• Weekly Pay
• $200 referral bonus per person you refer to Cor-tech
• 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:45 AM-3:00 PM
• 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday, 2:45 PM – 11 PM
• 3rd Shift: Sunday 10:45 PM – Friday 7AM ($1500 sign on bonus for this shift only)
• Pay $16 - $19.20 based on the shift you work
If you are looking to get into a growing company with a lot of potential for career growth apply today for an interview or call Hillary at
for immediate consideration.
- Attention To Detail
- Apache Yarn