To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ 08543
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Princeton
AtWork Personnel Services – La Palma • Princeton, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
AtWork Personnel is now hiring for an entry-level Administrative Assistant for our client. We are looking for candidates that are self-motivated, energetic, and ready to be a part of a growing office team. This is an excellent opportunity to stretch your administrative skills with a great company!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for many office duties includes, but not limited to:
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Working on a computer using most MS Word and MS Excel
- Managing Emails with Outlook
- Manage filing and customers documents
- Basic Data Entry on computer
- Maintaining fax machines and mail
With the Administrative Assistant role, you must be a positive, customer-service-oriented team player who is also able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You must present a professional image and great communication skills, both written and verbal.
Other Requirements of the Administrative Assistant role:
- Must have at least 2 years of recent Administrative/Clerical experience
- Must have at least an intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of general clerical procedures and protocol
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and/or background check
- Must be able to provide 3 positive work references
- Multi-language knowledge would plus
- Soft spoken and polite nature will be helpful
AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are highly reputable organization and committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options including bonuses and incentives like:
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
Apply online at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=HJ
Note: If you applying first time, please click at the bottom right of login screen, on “New ID” to create your User ID and Password. You will need this for completing various stages of the application, so make this something easy to remember, like your personal email, and write it down for future use.