To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advanced Manufacturing Workcell Operator - Weekend Shift
Arconic • Dover, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Dover, New Jersey Casting Operation has an immediate need for a Advanced Manufacturing Metal Work Cell Operator in our Metal department.
Weekend Shift (Sat/Sun/Mon 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM) OR
Sat/Sun/Mon (6:00 PM- 6:00 AM, shift starts Friday 6:00 PM)
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expected to assist in the implementation of EHS value and policy statement and its accompanying principles.
- Comply with all department, facility, Corporate and Regulatory EH&S regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Report all job related illness and injuries. (Per employee handbook).
- Report all Safety, Health & Environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all EH&S training.
Position Overview / Essential Job Functions
- Must run: Water Jets; 4/5 Axis CNC’s ; Rise and fall grinders
- Properly load/ setup tooling (fixtures) and load castings into 6-point nests and verify fitment
- Properly set tools (end mills)
- Identify fixture wear, tooling wear
- Follow product criteria to ensure quality castings
- Properly react to non-conforming castings by adjusting feed rates, speeds, offsets
Physical Demands/ Equipment Used
- Computer and Related Hardware
- Manufacturing Environment
- Expected to assist in the implementation of EHS Values and policy statements and accompanying principals.
- Comply with all department, facility, corporate and regulatory EHS regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Report all job related illness and injuries (Per Employee Handbook).
- Report all safety, health and environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all EHS training.
- Has worked in a production environment
- Familiar with TPM
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- PC literate in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
- Experience using industrial controllers.
- Good methodical aptitude for troubleshooting equipment and related issues.
- Must be organized with the discipline to solve problems with permanent solutions.
- Ability to read product blueprints
- Has experience working with CNC’s
- Has experience milling high performance super alloys
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Candidates residing within 50 miles radius of Dover NJ will only be considered.
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’)
Experience - 1 years in an engineering or manufacturing environment including hands-on relevant experience evaluating automated equipment and processes and solving automated equipment issues.