To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carpinteria, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Revenue Accountant - Pre-IPO Tech firm
Proven Recruiting • Carpinteria, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Revenue Accountant – Santa Barbara
Are you a self-starter who enjoys being in a fast-paced high growth environment? As a Senior Revenue Accountant, you will be joining a well-established and growing company that was recently valued at over $1B+.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting a must, CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of accounting experience and in-depth knowledge of revenue recognition accounting standards (ASC 605 and ASC 606).
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, detailed oriented and appreciation for accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex scenarios and topics to team and supervisors in a clear, logical manner.
- Public accounting, preferably Big 4, or public company experience a plus.
- Ability to research and apply applicable accounting guidance.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Advanced Excel skills. Prior experience with Zuora/RevPro/Salesforce a plus.
- Prior experience with a SaaS company and start-up experience preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships and liaise across various business groups including finance, sales, and legal.
- Provide appropriate treatment for US GAAP revenue recognition under ASC 606 and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) by reviewing contracts, validating proper recognition in financial systems, drafting memos and providing input to sales.
- Work with FP&A and other business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
- Perform month/quarter/annual close activities which include analyzing accounts, performing calculations, preparing journal entries, performing account reconciliation, preparing reports and financial statements, and resolving issues as needed.
- Assist with internal and/or external audit requests as required.
- Drive to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process and help streamline procedures and improve system efficiencies.
- Help with and implement processes for special projects as needed.
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
- Strong 401K matching
- 100% paid for medical benefits
- Strong work-life balance policies. Onsite gym and classes led by personal trainers. Dog friendly office.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and the desire to learn more. Thank you.