To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Brook, AL 35209
- Mike Sullentrup
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Software Engineer
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Mountain Brook, AL
Posted 11 hours ago
We are assisting a well-known organization here in Birmingham in their efforts to find a Senior Software Engineer!
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who follows clear-cut and complete specifications to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
This person will maintain and modify current programs. Make approved changes by amending flow charts, developing processing logic and coding changes. Tests and documents modifications and writes operational instructions for all completed applications.
This person must help develop, code, test, and debug new software enhancements along with correct or update current projects.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Collaborate with stakeholders and sales representatives to understand new opportunities with company products and provide feedback on deadlines, scope of project, and resources.
- Collect Business Requirements from internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects and Business Consultants to create multi-faceted design solutions.
- Design technical solutions based on customer requirements that are in sync with the product's functionality.
- Collaborate with other team members to implement and maintain application functionality using the .NET frameworks.
- Involvement in the full life cycle of project.
- Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of design and sales, development, quality assurance and operations.
- Mentor, coach and develop junior developer peers.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Expert in C#, .NET, MVC4-5, ASP.NET, SQL Server Database design and implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in data, application, and interface design.
- Experience with web-oriented user experience concepts and technologies: HTML5 & CSS3, JQuery, AJAX, REST APIs, OOP.
- Experience with Microsoft development using Visual Studio, .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC5, Razor, SQL Server, Entity Framework, and PowerShell.