PeopleShare has an immediate opening for a Contract Assistant Branch Manager of a local Credit Union in Wilmington, DE!
Are you looking for management experience in Banking? Then look no further! PeopleShare has the position for you!
This client has a proven history of excellence, providing exceptional customer service and banking to the community for over 80 years. In the role of Branch Manager you will model exemplary customer service and effectively communicate promotional campaigns.
This Contract Assistant Branch Manager role is a great position for candidates looking to gain financial, customer service or accounting experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for Lead Tellers and Assistant Branch Managers to get their foot in the door with a very reputable credit union !
If you see yourself working in a professional environment with room to grow,
- Schedule: Must be available during credit union operating hour (Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm and Saturdays, 9am - 1pm)
- Pay Rate: $18.98/ hour
- Contract: 6 - 9 Month Contract Role, possibility for Temp to Perm
Job Responsibilities for Assistant Branch Manager:
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of a Loan Officer
- Perform the duties of a teller, receptionist, or member service representative
- Assist the Branch Manager with the oversight of the branch office operation
- Cross sell credit union loan products and services to achieve established goals set by management
- Assist in evaluating employee work performance
- Assume the responsibilities of Branch Manager in the manager's absence.
Job Requirements for Assistant Branch Manager:
- Experience in supervision, financial services and/or in customer service
- At least 3 years prior experience preferred
- Strong background in the fundamental principles of lending, collections and member services
- Demonstrated understanding of loan policies and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of credit union policies, procedures, products and services
- Ability to supervise and to solve problems.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, credit union tellers, bank tellers, part-time branch managers, lead tellers, assistant branch managers, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Resolve Customer Issue