Test Engineer with Manufacturing Engineering support duties responsible for development, documentation, deployment, verification / validation, and maintenance of circuit board assembly; flexible circuit board, and finally assembly instrumentation test equipment; LabVIEW experience required. The Manufacturing Test Engineer is the technical interface to contract manufacturers and engineering.Direct Hire avaiable...
• Write manufacturing test specification documents for internal or external test development
• Maintain and generate company specific hardware, software and configuration files associated with final test programming
• Write or execute test procedures, test reports, PFMEA's
• Manage outside contractors as needed to develop 3rd party test solutions
• Oversee the deployment of mechanical fixture solutions for electronic test systems
• Maintain existing test systems
• Establish statistical process controls for manufacturing operations
• Participate in hardware design reviews as a technical contributor to ensure designs are testable
• Design and implement electronic hardware for custom test solutions
• B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years experience in electronics manufacturing
• Lean experience
• Working knowledge of electronic measurement equipment: oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters, spectrum analyzers, measurement receivers, and network analyzers
• Experience in application of statistical process controls in a manufacturing environment
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply