To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statesboro, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Representative
Advantage Resourcing • Statesboro, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounts Receivable Representative - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Accounts Receivable Representatives in Statesboro, GA for a medical billing company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position is full time and may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for an accounts receivable career with a great company, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Representative include:
• Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
• Posting customer payments and revenues
• Updating receivables
• Reviewing any denial of claims and working towards resolution of the claim
• Verifying the validity of account discrepancies
• Perform data entry and administrative duties
• Communicating via phone with patients and insurance companies
Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Representative position include:
• General computer knowledge with the ability to easily navigate between multiple programs
• Basic knowledge of medical insurance and terminology
• Must be a team player but also be able to work independently
• Previous experience in accounts receivable is a must. Experience within the medical field is preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Strong organizational skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: medical office, accounts receivable, medical billing, receptionist
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]