To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- Elizabeth Chavez
- Phone: 407-478-0332 Ext 181
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Workers Compensation Case Manager
Healthcare Support • Baltimore, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Remote RN Workers Compensation Case Manager
Are you a Remote RN Workers Compensation Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
The Remote RN Workers Compensation Case Manager is responsible for assessment, planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals involved in the medical case management process.
- 2+ years of worker’s compensation case management experience
- Registered Nurse in your state of residence (Must reside in New England, NY, NJ, MD, VA, DC, or DE, but can work remotely / remote / work from home)
- CCM or able/willing to obtain CCM within the year
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
Competitive salary for a Remote RN Workers Compensation Case Manager:
- Range dependent on experience, ideal range starts at $80K/yr and increases based on experience
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to be a Remote RN Workers Compensation Case Manager, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Contact Liz Chavez
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
(407)478-0332, Ext 181