MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
Now Hiring DRIVERS
$13/hour for in-service Drivers
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Experienced and Entry Level!
YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community!
We are seeking full-time and part-time Drivers who are interested in launching a DRIVING CAREER with MV TRANSPORTATION.
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers, including those that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four-point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical.
- Able to obtain or already have a CDL of any class w/ Passenger endorsement or a CDL permit with Passenger endorsement.
- Able to read a map and a strong knowledge of the service areas.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities a plus.
We will provide training to those individuals who do not have a CDL.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.