You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN Field Clinical Care Coordinator - Houston, TX
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you reside within a commutable distance of Houston, TX, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges
- Supports clinical operations across the continuum of care (assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating)
- Engages in case management and coordination of care, supporting RN Nurse Care Coordinator team members in the field
- Takes lead role in setting direction and participating in or developing new programs
- Sets team direction, resolves problems, and provides guidance to members of the team
- Ensure team meets established performance metrics and contractual obligation
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Plans, organizes, and oversees RN Nurse Care Coordinator to ensure timely completion of assessments, documentation, and task.
- Oversees the department's daily staffing requirements to meet program standards
- Implements organizational policies and procedures, reviews work of RN Nurse Care Coordinator to ensure policies and guidelines are appropriately applied
- Other duties as assigned to support team
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the State of Texas
- 5+ years of experience in a Nursing Facility setting, or hospital setting, or case management, or home health care or clinical experience in acute / rehab
- 3+ years of management experience in healthcare
- 1+ years of experience with long term care services and support
- 1+ years of Medicare and / or Medicaid experience
- Intermediate MS office including Word, Excel, and Outlook with proficient ability to navigate in a Windows environment
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Case Management
- Clinical Works
- Long Term Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2151911
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.