TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
US-Tempe, AZ (8440 Hardy)
Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for interviewing, scheduling testing, and referring applicants for Customer Service Representatives positions throughout TransPerfect’s Connect division. The Recruiter will bring new ideas, strategies, and play a critical role in ensuring hiring top talent for our teams.
- Oversees full cycle recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, testing, and negotiating offers for a Customer Service positions
- Devises sourcing strategies to attract top talent; creating job postings, contacting universities, determining advertising and posting resources
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications and behavioral interviewing questions
- Assess candidates’ English proficiency prior to scheduling for assessment
- Manages and facilitates the interview process to ensure a positive and timely experience for candidate.
- Develops relationships with universities; partner with career services to coordinate on-site interviews and consortiums, attend career fairs, and employer presentations
- Cold call and proactively recruit passive candidates for various positions
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience (some agency or call center experience preferred)
- Considerable skills in interviewing techniques
- Possess a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining consistent candidate contact during long term recruitment lifecycles
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
Who We Are
TransPerfect Connect is the world's leading provider of remote interpreting solutions, including over-the-phone interpretation (OPI), video remote interpretation, multilingual email and chat support, business process outsourcing, and global call center services. TransPerfect Connect offers services in over 170 languages and employs industry-specialized interpreters screened for subject expertise. TPC is a division of TransPerfect, the world’s largest privately held provider of language services and globalization management technology solutions.
With annual revenues of over $615 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment