The Customer Success Advocate (CSA)
is responsible for providing and achieving outstanding customer service and total satisfaction to existing and prospective customers while building positive customer relationships to help enable development of new business opportunities.
The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) is responsible for customer order management along with communication and coordination throughout the supply chain and factories.
The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) is responsible for supporting the Sales Engineers and Application Engineers with customer projects and overall business.
The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) is responsible for assisting in achieving sales and profitability goals.
The primary function of the Customer Success Advocate is to provide outstanding customer service and total customer satisfaction to extisting and prospective customers while operating within established procedures.
- Act as the customer’s primary point of contact for all commercial inquiries
- Direct customer communication via telephone and email
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations while projecting professionalism
- Provide information (pricing, inventory availability, order status, etc) and handle customer requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform Account Management: Monitor and optimize sales growth and profitability, Outgoing sales calls to customers and target accounts, Follow up on quotations and projects, Drive customer satisfaction
- New customer account management including customer set-up, and credit information
- Customer order management including processing of quotes, contract review, order entry, order status, inventory stock review, purchasing practices, and on-time delivery
- Monitor customer orders: Minimum order and line values, profitability, and costs
- Process customer complaints and assist with investigation and corrective actions
- Communicate and coordinate customer requirements throughout the supply chain in coordination with the Operations Process Manager.
- Communicate, coordinate, and support the Sales Engineers and Application Engineers with customer projects and overall business.
- Joint sales visits to customers with Sales Engineers
- Attend additional training as needed
- Run monthly MRP to Purchase Customer Part Numbers from Approved Vendors
- Receive Timely Confirmations for Acceptance
- Advise Confirmations on Customer Portals
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree area in engineering, the sciences, or other technical discipline a plus.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service position required.
- Knowledge of basic business sales and marketing practices preferred
- Knowledge of rubber/plastic products is a plus
- Familiarity with ISO quality requirements is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Customer driven with a positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, margin calculations)
- Knowledgeable with regards to basic business sales and marketing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in the use of business operational software (Oracle JDE, SAP) is beneficial
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
Last application date
Who to contact
External Applicants: URL blocked - click to apply
Internal Employees: URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue