To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN 55125
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hunter Hamilton • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 26 days ago
Now hiring: a Staff Accountant for a direct hire opportunity east of St. Paul.
- Apply GAAP principles to prepare account reconciliations, financial reporting packages, and analyze financial information
- Lead person in monthly close process
- Responsible for account reconciliations, journal entries, account analyses, and monthly financial reporting package preparation
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial information including working capital management, expense analysis, performant, and status
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in audit process, gather documentation and information
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls
- Prepare reports and special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 6 months to 3 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of MS Suite
- Experience with ERP systems (i.e. Oracle)
Apply Today! We are now accepting applications for this role. A recruiter will review your resume and get back to all qualified candidates. If you have questions regarding this role, please email Kadee Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.