To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Culver City, CA
- Areas USA, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Areas USA, Inc • Culver City, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Areas LAX is now hiring an Assistant Restaurant Managers for Homeboy Bakery at the LAX Airport. We are looking for a responsible, team-oriented person. Previous management experience in a restaurant environment is required. Job responsibilities include ordering, inventory, and staff development as well as managing the execution restaurant guest service. Candidate must run a shift with the utmost concern for service, quality, labor and food cost controls. We offer a bonus program and an excellent benefits package. Candidate must be able to pass a series of background checks. For more information please visit our website at www.areasusa.com
1. Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
2. Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
3. Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
4. Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and liquor regulations are obeyed.
5. Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
6. May use computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
7. Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
8. Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
9. Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
10. Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
11. Select or create successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis.
12. Recruit, hire, and oversee training for staff.
13. Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff.
14. Monitor food preparation and methods.