To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Smith, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Market Sales Manager
Masonite International Corporation • Fort Smith, AR
Posted 2 months ago
Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.Responsibilities
- Work with the Director of Sales and channel marketing team to develop and implement growth strategies to increase Masonite's market share.
- Work with distribution partners to target key dealers that service new construction and remodel market segments.
- Manage direct one step relationships with emphasis on pull through down channel activity.
- Educate direct and indirect Masonite customers by regular training and PK sessions to introduce new products and programs.
- Work with Builder Sales Manager to target, develop and secure regional deals with builders.
- Work with National Remodel Category Sales Manager to execute Preferred Remodeler programs, tools, and pull through target lists within the region.
- Work with marketing to develop sales support and training needs specific to dealer, builder, and remodeler conversions.
- Develop and implement Builder Show Room/Design Center programs and strategies.
- Provide field based Product, Trend and Competition Intelligence to the Sales Leadership for the assigned territory.
- Overnight travel up to 35% of the time
- Strong selling skills and customer relationship building capabilities.
- Ability to drive successful execution of sales targeting initiatives.
- Self driven, accountable, high integrity, open communicator, strong work ethic
- Intermediate computer skills in programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook are required
- Strong time management skills. Must be able to handle various issues simultaneously and prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills. Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building products with sales background, preferred. Door industry knowledge also a plus, but not required.
Territory will be Oklahoma and Arkansas, preference for candidate to live in one of the states within the territory.