Are you looking for your next opportunity where you want to grow with a company whose mission statement aligns with your own person values? Now is your chance to work as an Executive Assistant with a rapidly growing Non-Profit company who is all about giving back to others and helping the community. As an Executive Assistant you will be managing the entire Administrative Department where you be a leader of a team of 10 people as well as supporting the COO of the company. The ideal Executive Assistant will be motivated, optimistic and selfless who wants to see their team grow. Working as an Executive Assistant you will be working right in La Jolla - very close to La Jolla Cove. Take a step in the right direction to become a part of something much bigger than yourself.
• Offer general office support, including filing and photocopying/scanning
• Assist receptionist as required to answer phones and greet visitors and clients
• Assist with the opening, sorting, and distribution of incoming correspondence, including phone messages, faxes, and emails
• Maintain confidentiality of the firm’s corporate paperwork and financials, and exercise discretion based on the wide range of information that is highly confidential
• Work closely with accounting to ensure reports and receipts are submitted monthly for processing
• Assist marketing and communications staff with special event logistics and planning
• Must have experience in handling executive level calendar scheduling, for multiple individuals at a time
• Communicates effectively—both verbally and in writing—to clients and employees
• Deals competently with a number of tasks at one time and completes them in a timely and
• detail oriented manner
• Works cooperatively with employees at all levels of the organization
• Has strong competency using Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Maintains thorough knowledge of integrated email and calendaring systems (e.g., Microsoft Outlook,
• Google Mail, and Google Calendar)PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL DIRECTLY TO Victoria.Niles@Officeteam.com in a word format.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.