- Ensure transaction/position integrity in organizations records against client custodial records, and also to companie's OMS and relevant reference data (Bloomberg, etc.).
- Research and remediate reconciliation discrepancies daily. Requires close and frequent communication (email and phone) with counterparts at custodial banks and internal settlement team.
- Prepare and distribute all month-end accounting and performance statements, per client specific instructions, for assigned client list during first 7 business days after month end.
- Manage operational aspects of new account onboarding, including set up of account attributes in portfolio accounting system, data feed connectivity to custodian, and verifying funding status.
- Oversee necessary steps for other operational activities over an account lifecycle, such as contributions/withdrawals, audit requests, and account terminations.
- Provide internal "customer" support, quickly responding to a high volume of time sensitive questions and requests from multiple internal teams.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree. Preferably in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- Five+ years of back/middle office financial work experience, preferably within Asset Management.
- Technical understanding of investment markets, securities, security data, and investment systems.
- Direct experience with a portfolio accounting system, preferably an Advent system.
- Excellent overall computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in several software packages. Familiarity with Bloomberg, Charles River, Factset and Salesforce preferred.
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel, including vlookups, pivot tables and macros.
- Accurate - Highly precise and accurate, truly detail oriented. High degree of personal accountability and high standards. Take initiative, accept responsibility, and work accurately under pressure.
- Timely - Deliver work on time while juggling multiple competing demands. Requires a high degree of organization, prioritization, and focus. Ability to stay calm under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Productive - Efficiently master the workload on a daily basis. Effectively handling the routine tasks and seamlessly juggling unplanned, urgent issues that need attention. Committed to ensuring the job gets done, happily putting in extra efforts and going above and beyond where needed.
- Service oriented - Strong communicator (written and verbal) with helping, service oriented mindset. Quickly respond to requests with useful, accurate information. Inspire confidence in our work product.
- Critical thinker - Ability to both follow process and standards while also thinking critically and creatively to actively problem solve, trouble shoot, and create solutions to one-off issues.
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)