To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Capture Manager/Director, Navy/USMC Enterprise IT Programs
ManTech International Corporation • Herndon, VA
Posted 25 days ago
Clearance Level Needed: Secret
Category: Marketing, Sales & Business Development
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of more than 10,000 talented employees working in 49 states and approximately 40 countries around the world in support of our nation’s national security mission. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation’s defense, security, space, and intelligence communities, we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies, including:
• All branches of the Armed Forces
• Departments of Defense, State and Homeland Security
• Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation
• Intelligence Community
• NOAA and NASA
• Other U.S. federal government agencies
ManTech is seeking a dynamic, innovative, Capture Manager to directly support ManTech’s Systems Engineering Mission Support (SEMS) business unit at our Northern VA location. Reporting to the Sales Vice President for SEMS, this highly visible position will work with the most senior managers across ManTech to develop strategy and drive business growth on the business units’ largest, most strategic opportunities.
ManTech is seeking a seasoned professional that understands the mission of Department of Navy and its major components, including Echelon I and Echelon II Commands. Intimate knowledge and access to key organizations specifically to include OPNAV, PEO EIS, and its Systems Commands (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, SPAWAR, NAVSUP and MCSC) is essential. This position will work closely with the appropriate ManTech business programs to provide strategic direction and leadership; develop comprehensive and compelling solutions; support qualification of new business opportunities; develop creative and innovative capture strategies; and assist in the preparation of winning proposals for our government clients.
Understanding market trends and technical direction of these customers and translating customer intelligence into compelling capture strategies and solutions is essence of this position. The ideal candidate must be able to leverage a deep mission understanding of customers’ needs and objectives in the areas of Enterprise IT; ITSM and Managed Services; Data Center, Cloud and Cloud Migration; Infrastructure and Naval Enterprise Networks; Data Transport and Systems Integration; Enterprise IT Application Development and Modernization; GOTS and COTS ERP Applications; Big Data and Data Analytics; Cyber Threats and Cyber Security and Advanced Technology.
Responsibilities include market analysis, strategic business planning, and capture strategy/solution development, leading to award of major programs. This position will include oversight of customer contact and positioning; teaming interactions; and coordination with other internal business development, solution architecture and sales resources available across ManTech. Experience with customer relationship management and opportunity tracking as well as experience with a variety of contract types including cost plus fixed fee, fixed price, award fee, and performance based contracting are key. Familiarity with major Navy acquisition vehicles like SeaPorte, and GWAC vehicles (Alliant, OASIS) is essential.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
• Prior Department of Navy sales/business development/capture experience preferable.
• Track record of successful capturing and winning >$100M new business RFPs
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered, particularly with military service.
• Demonstrated ability to lead/execute disciplined capture and proposal efforts for large and/or complex captures focused on Enterprise Information Technology; Data Center, Infrastructure Engineering, Cloud and Cloud Migration; Enterprise IT Application Development, COTS Business Applications, Modernization and Maintenance.
• Familiarity with Programs such as NGN, MCEITS, MCEN, NMMES-TR, ONE-Net, GCSS-MC, Sea Warrior
• The candidate must be an organized, aggressive, and highly-skilled professional with proven success in selling in a highly competitive systems engineering and professional service markets to Navy clients.
• Prior experience with the Shipley Business Acquisition Process is preferred
• Ability to drive /follow the Capture Process from Opportunity Positioning and Qualification through Proposal Development and Opportunity Closing
• This position is located in Northern VA
• It is preferable that the candidate has held a lead role in a defense and professional services sales organization.
Security Clearance: SECRET (TS and above preferred)
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.