Title: Provider Benefit Verification Specialist I
Location: Canton, MA area
Start Date: ASAP!!
Duration: 6 Month Contract/Contract-to-Hire
- No degree is required, High school required
- 3+ yrs. industry exp. working in the healthcare industry (i.e. hospital, doctor's office etc.)
- Exp. verifying insurance benefits over the phone and - Exp. handling prior authorization
- Exp. working on claim denials; that shows you know how to do insurance billing (this role DOES NOT do any actual billing though)
- Exp./knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, managed care and private payer reimbursement process required
- Provides billing and reimbursement support to sales specialists and customers
- Investigate patients’ medical benefits and identify opportunities for prior authorizations.
- Prepare and submit prior authorizations in a timely manner.
- Effectively interface with hospitals, wound care centers and physicians to insure the highest level of reimbursement is attained.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.