You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
ITSM Process Manager (DAY 1 ONSITE)
Job Title: ITSM Process Manager
Location: Tyson VA - Virginia (Day onsite)
Implementation partner: HCL
Day one onsite
The primary purpose of this job is to manage the change, Incident and Problem Management processes so that they contribute to a stable production environment while also supporting ITs efforts to move the business forward with new technology initiatives. The ITSM Process Manager will ensure that incidents, problems and changes are managed effectively, minimizing the impact to PenFed members and internal customers. In addition, this position will work with IT teams and stakeholders to implement well planned changes reduce the number and frequency of incidents and improve service recovery times. This position will also focus on maintaining efficient and effective processes and promoting an environment that drives continual process improvement.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of five (5) years' of experience in an area such as network, distributed, IT Services, Workforce Technology or mainframe is required.
• Proficient in Change Management, Problem Management, andIncident Management in an ITIL environment is preferred.
• Experience in Service Delivery is preferred
• Experience and administration of IT Alerting Tool for Incident Management
• Experience and application owner of ITSM tool module \ improvements
• High proficiency with creating and presenting management reports and Dashboards
• Financial services or other regulated industry experience is preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
• ITIL certification required
• Application Monitoring and Alerting Tool a plus
- Benchmarking (Project Management)
- Business Process Improvement
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6874_994b56548b513dda3ba4d9f
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.