To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, NJ 07470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Software Engineer
BAE Systems • Wayne, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BAE Systems is looking for entry level Software Engineers to design, implement, and test real time, embedded software for various military electronic systems such as Software Defined Radios, Avionics, and Electronic Warfare systems. Uses Agile software technology such as Scrum, Continuous Integration, and code refactoring to improve the quality of delivered systems. Develops web-based, Java, and .NET-based Graphical User Interface software which interfaces to various embedded electronic systems. Develops scripts and web based interfaces for engineering productivity improvement tools including configuration management tools, software build tools, and automated software testing tools. BAE Systems will provide focus and technical growth opportunities for new college graduates by assigning tasks that are technically challenging, achievable, time-boxed, and under the direction of a technical lead or mentor.Typical Education & Experience Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education
- Requires Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Must be proficient with C++ programming language.
- Must be eligible for Secret security clearancePreferred Skills and Education PS - Prefer:
- Knowledge of hardware/software interfacing techniques.
- Familiarity with real time, concurrent programming techniques.
- Exposure to software design concepts including the use of the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Secret security clearance is preferred, but can be obtained once startedAbout BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression