To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
LPN - PRN Days and Nights LTAC - Monroe
LHC Group • Monroe, LA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a PRN position - Day and Night shift available! Performs the functions of a Licensed Practical Nurse in providing patient care to patients in the hospital, for ages 18 through geriatrics. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times. Possesses good communication skills, both verbally and written. Is responsible for adhering to all LPN Nursing Practice Standards as they apply to patient care. This is a PRN position - Day and Night shift available!
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Licensed Practical Nurse from an accredited school of nursing.
- IV certification.
- CPR Certification.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state of practice.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Knowledge of general nursing theory/practice.