At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Parametric seeks a creative, engaging, and detail-oriented content creator to write and edit various pieces of thought leadership to help increase our brand awareness and engagement. This role requires a high level of industry knowledge (or a curiosity to learn), the ability to work with an editorial style guide, and project management skills.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our brand’s tone and framework, creating clean, concise, polished copy
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally
- Promote and leverage content across social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Edit content produced across the team
- Copyedit all materials prior to publishing
- Help maintain an editorial calendar
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and client challenges
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience, preferably in the B2B or financial services industry
- Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone (working knowledge of and experience with The Chicago Manual of Style is a plus)
- Social media content creation and blogging experience preferred
- Experience managing an editorial calendar
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
Attention To Detail
Business To Business