At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Echo is looking for motivated, self-starters who are eager to develop a book of business in a fast-paced industry. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for acquiring new business by engaging with clients over phone and email. The focus is offering a variety of logistics services and solutions. Sales Representatives will be equipped with the tools to seek the full sales cycle; prospecting, relationship building, customer service and operations. As you develop your career, there will be opportunity to take your skills to the next level as a National Sales Representative!
* Develop, maintain and manage new client relationships
* Help drive new account growth via prospecting, sourcing, and account penetration
* Effectively utilize Salesforce for client prospecting and pipeline management
* Ability to navigate Echo's proprietary software to manage daily operational tasks such as account management, invoicing and tracking shipments
* Establish relationships with internal departments to ensure client transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
* Attend continuous education programs to fully engage in learning the industry, market and business
* Desired 2+ years of inside sales experience
* Strong customer service and relationship building skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Motivated by money
* Ability to cold call with assertive, positive and persistent style
* Motivated to reach and exceed quotas
* Ability to remain resilient in an aggressive and competitive environment
* Understands the importance of self-motivation, time-management, and organizational skills
* Thrives in a fast paced environment that requires problem solving and decision making
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting
8-week paid Training Program:
We are committed to invest in our employee's professional development and career growth with an industry leading training program! It is our mission to give you the tools needed to succeed. Inside Sales Reps will complete classroom training, a mentorship program, and an in-house continuous education program.
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
- Account Development
- Account Management
- Accounts Receivable