Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois, continuing that commitment to making a difference.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Responsibilities include: transportation of clients to/from therapy appointments, visitation, supervising visits, documentation of all transports and visits.
- Physical requirements include lifting car seats in/out of cars and children in/out of cars.
- Also assists with office work as needed.
- Must have good written and verbal skills.
What We Offer:
- A CWEL sign-on BONUS If you possess a valid CWEL upon hire!
- Monetary Incentive Rewards
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit plans
- Generous Vacation time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- 403b, EAP and
- The Opportunity to become a part of a fantastic team of Child Welfare professional! There's more!
Identified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Applicant must have a valid Illinois driver's licensing, proof of automobile liability insurance and access to reliable transportation.
- Applicant must pass fingerprint /criminal background check.
- Work schedule consists of days, nights, split shifts or weekend hours.
We offer room for advancement and an environment where you can utilize your education and experience, knowing that you are making a positive difference in the lives of children and families.
Come be a part of this challenging and rewarding environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Child Welfare Assistant, Child Welfare, Social Services, Human Services, Child and Family Services, Family Therapists, Child and Youth Services, Manager, Not for Profit, NonProfit, NFP.