Home Instead®, the world's leader in in-home care, is looking for a reliable and experienced Administrative Support person to become a part of our team. This position will also provide caregiving services to clients on an as-needed basis. Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our community (Lake Oswego). This position works out of Satellite office in Lake Oswego. If you want to work for a company that is making a difference, apply today! Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are looking for a Full-Time Admin Support and Caregiver who will report to the Satellite Manager. This job position works Mon-Fri; 8:00am - 5:00pm, with some overtime and on-call duties required.
This position will have a wide variety of daily tasks that will include contact with our Caregivers, as well as our Satellite team, managing the office independently at times, the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, making telephone calls and general office duties. This position will also act as a back-up caregiver, as needed for our clients located on the Satellite office campus.Responsibilities
- Extensive work in company-specific software (attentional to detail absolutely required)
- Efficient information flow throughout the company
- Passion for working in senior care industry
- Use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Use of typical office equipment
- Minimum of Two (2) years' experience in caregiving required
- Minimum of One (1) Year in General Office experience required
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent phone and writing skills
- Great strategic thinking skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work evening/weekends when required
- Valid driver's license and car insurance required
- Reliable car to access Lake Oswego office location
- Must be extremely reliable for all shifts
- The passion to serve senior adults and their families
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Home Instead is the world's leader for in-home care. Home Instead provides care in West Portland and Lake Oswego for our clients. This is a fast-paced office and the ability to maintain a sense of calm with a sense of humor is essential in this role. We look forward to speaking with you soon and discussing this vital position with amazing opportunity for internal growth.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.