Job Title: Program Manager
Duration: 6 Months Possible conversion
Location: Reston, VA
Looking for Program Manager responsible for managing the implementation of specific government or commercial contracts. Plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken by an organization to acquire and execute a specific piece of business, either competitively or non-competitively.
• Works on one of multiple Civil or defense Security Operations Center (SOC) bids in deputy PM or PM role. Position to include a mix of bid/proposal work as well as on-contract work.
• Repsond to RFI/RFP requests from current and potential customers.
• Work directly with customers to determine needs and deliver IT and Cyber solutions.
• Translate Technical Requirements in well written statements of work
• From a project management perspective work with Finance, Contracts and Subcontracts to produce bid/proposals for work.
cyber operations,program Management,SOC, PMP,CISSP
Determine Best Practices