To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85018
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Web Developer
Kforce Technology • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
As a member of our engineering and product development team, you will be responsible for helping to craft the future of our e-Commerce products and services by developing unique web applications. You will work closely with the product, creative, and sales/implementation teams to develop an awesome experience for our users. The candidate will be responsible for the development of data modules, and improving the day to day experience of customers.
- Collaborate with team of full stack and front-end developers to design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and websites
- Keep up to date on web development trends and understanding how it applies to our customers' needs
- Build automated unit and integration tests
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Interact with Product and Engineering teams and actively participate in feature/functionality design and provide valuable feedback
- BS degree in a Technical field with at least 4 years of related experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress and PODs or equivalent CMS stack
- Strong knowledge of the latest standards and techniques of HTML and CSS
- Passion for creating an amazing user experience on the web
- Extremely methodical in approach to design and outstanding attention to detail
- Multiple library and framework familiarity such as Redux.JS, React.JS, and Angular.JS
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbal and written
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and adhere to priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment by collaborating with others and sharing tools, skills, and knowledge
- Expertise in working with business teams to extract, document and implement user interface and user experience requirements
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.