To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Vergne, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Representative, Customer Service
Cardinal Health • La Vergne, TN
Posted 1 month ago
What Customer Operations Support contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Service Operations is responsible/a catalyst for providing proactive solutions, inquiry research/resolution, and root cause analysis. Acting as liaisons for both internal and external customers, Customer Service Operations enhances the customer experience by leveraging inbound and outbound channels
Accountabilities in this role
- Problem resolution for customer orders
- Managing 3-4 accounts daily
- Enter and process orders within an internal database for order management
- Running reports in Microsoft Excel and analyzing for accuracy
- Follow the customer order through its full life cycle
- Responsible for handling 20-40 inbound and outbound calls, with ability to determine needs and provide one call resolution
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and concerns in a timely manner
- Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone
- Place outbound phone calls for customers, confirmations or to obtain missing information
- Working with other internal team members regarding next steps and following escalation protocol
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, preferred
- Basic computer knowledge, Prior computer experience using Microsoft systems
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to run reports and analyze for accuracy, highly desired
- Strong communication/customer service skills, (written and oral)
- Ability to be an independent worker and self-directed
- Ability to sit for long periods of time in an open setting
- Demonstrate superior customer support talents
- Ability to prioritize multiple, concurrent assignments and work with a sense of urgency
- Stay organized by utilizing time management skills
- Detail Orientated
- Prior Healthcare and/or Distribution experience, plus
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.