This opportunity will get you various multifamily exposure with projects ranging from 30 units to 300 units. A chance to be responsible for the take off of Multifamily projects with a reputable and growing commercial general contractor.
Our client has been involved in various types of construction projects including hospitals, colleges, apartment complexes, single family homes. Originated in Richmond with all projects around the area. They are award winning and have even created their own unique business model. They have been growing for over 15 years and do not plan on slowing down.
This Superintendent will:
- Be responsible for the supervision of the physical construction of project.
- Make sure project in accordance with contract documents
- In charge of maintenance and planning of reports, work-around's, and tie-ins
- Enforcement of safety and quality-control policies
- Create high quality work that is in accordance with the project schedule
- Maintain relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
A successful Superintendent:
- Will have ground up commercial construction experience (required)
- Will have Multifamily project experience (Preferred)
- Will have exceptional communication skills
- Have construction knowledge
This Superintendent position will offer:
- A great base salary
- 100% paid for health and dental insurance
- Company cell phone and computer
- Job longevity with plenty of future projects