Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Architectural Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to sales closure through a framework of both specified and unspecified projects. Develops and implements an approved Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in-line with the company vision and values.
- Identify the top commercial based architectural firms in the geographic market. Develop a strong relationship with key decision-makers to create and secure regional and national specifications for company products.
- Track commercial projects from specification through to completion
- Provide continuing customer education through product updates and presentations
- Prospect for both specified and unspecified projects to ensure a growing pipeline.
- Utilize CRM to track potential and upcoming projects. Maintain accurate and comprehensive account list. Update daily activities and campaigns.
- Create and maintain a strong harmony within the regional commercial team.
- Facilitate frequent job tracking meetings with the regional commercial team.
- Maintain all reporting mechanisms including CRM, expense reports and any additional duties required by the Regional Manager.
- Assist in sales blitzes and promotions.
- Maintain the highest level of product and technical knowledge.
- Responsible for communicating to the Regional Manager market trends and shifts.
Education & Knowledge:
Requires BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience.
Two or more years of sales or industry experience within the A&D community.
Floor covering sales and or slab experience preferred.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Developed inter-personal, communication, presentation, negotiating, organization and listening skills with the ability to work well with others.
Tenacity, confidence, sincerity, aggressiveness, persuasiveness, team oriented, self-motivated, ethical, enthusiastic, punctual, takes direction well, integrity, personality, courteousness, approachable, career minded and determined.
Desire to be successful, maintain a professional appearance, goal oriented assertive and objective.
Openness to accept new techniques in product knowledge, training and problem solving.
Excellent Time Management
Ability to work individually and in group settings in our skills
Strong communication skills
Exercises independent judgment and initiative
Basic computer skills
Salary plus commission/bonus (based on experience in the field) and established company benefits.
All Commissions/bonuses will be based on achievement of the individual’s sales goals and objectives on a quarterly basis.
Company Car w/ gas and corporate card
Forbes released its 2017 list of best American employers.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative, Architecture
We are #5 among manufacturing companies on the list: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative, Architecture
Here’s Forbes’ article on the process and the top companies:[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative, Architecture
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.