Vaco Operations provides elite Operations, Administrative, Human Resources, Banking and Mortgage Professionals to premier companies. We have an EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNY for an experienced Full Desk Operations Recruiter within the staffing and recruiting industry.
The Full Desk Recruiter for Vaco Operations is responsible for sourcing and screening for Operations, Administrative, Human Resources, Banking and Mortgage jobs and professionals. You will be identifying, screening, and managing candidates for these positions within a variety of industries. This position will interact on a team bring in job orders while managing candidates and consultants throughout the hiring process.
The Full Desk Recruiter manages job requisition activity, client interaction and provides special additional support where required. As an integral part of the Vaco team, the Associate is at the "front of spear" seeking out and developing long term business relationships with senior-level decision makers.
Our ideal Full Desk Recruiter candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, pace and intensity, and an aptitude for long-term relationship building.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively sources, identifies, and screens clients and candidates in permanent positions within the Operations, Administrative, Human Resources, Banking and Mortgage field
- Performs interviews in‐person, by phone, and/or web to assess suitability to positions.
- Maintains regular communication with clients and candidates during and outside of the hiring process.
- Develops a strong network of decision makers and talent to increase referrals, leads, and ability to successfully fill positions.
- Markets candidates and open positions via job postings, social media, networking events, and other methods.
- Performs reference and background checks while managing applicant data within Bullhorn.
- Presents qualified talent for open positions while also marketing candidates to the client managers.
- Generates and shares leads from interviews with team to increase sales.
- Collaborates with teammates to fill other positions when appropriate.
- Maintains a database of critical information
- Being the point person for candidates
- Managing a book of business
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Competencies and Skills
Speaks in a clear, confident and engaging style; Listens attentively.
Maintains a high level of self-awareness and the ability to appropriately identify, manage, and respond to the emotions of yourself and others; Able to read others.
Develops written communication that is clear, concise, grammatical, and engaging.
Responds to changes, delays, or unexpected events in a positive manner; Adapts working style to best fit a given situation.
‐ Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Bullhorn preferred.
Able to work with a sense of urgency and meet tight deadlines; Organized, detailed, and results‐ driven. Must be able to manage time effectively and work independently without direct supervision.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Four (4) years of experience in Recruiting or Staffing
JOIN VACO AND FREE YOURSELF!
Why Vaco is DIFFERENT
Vaco is not a bureaucratic mega-company. Our team has equity, autonomy, voice, growth, freedom, and talented partners across the nation. We're a family of 40 offices globally where clients looking for specialized talent intersect with unique candidates seeking career fulfillment.
Inc magazine has named Vaco one of the fastest growing companies in America for thirteen consecutive years. And was named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms. However, it's the tens of thousands of loyal clients, candidates and consultants that really puts the wind in our sails.
More about Vaco
Vaco is a full-service staffing and business consulting firm who provides clients with expert executive search, consulting, temporary and permanent placement, managed services and strategic staffing solutions for companies. We support our clients with customized solutions in the areas of accounting, finance, technology, operations and more. As a premier talent and solutions firm, Vaco connects people to their dream jobs and help leading companies find talent to grow their business.
Vaco recruits talent in a cost-effective, project-based manner. Surfacing hard-to-find talent is what Vaco Orlando does best. We find the right skill set and the right culture fit.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.